Everest Mouldings Refund and Exchange Policy
At Everest Mouldings, we value customer satisfaction and strive to provide a seamless shopping experience. We understand that sometimes you may need to request a refund or exchange. This policy outlines the conditions and procedures for obtaining a refund or making an exchange. Please read this policy carefully to understand your options.
- Refunds: a. A refund will be issued for eligible items upon inspection. To be eligible for a refund, you must meet the following criteria: i. Request a return within 7 days of receiving your order. ii. Return the item(s) in their original condition, unused, and undamaged, including all original packaging, tags, and accessories. iii. Custom-made or personalized items are not eligible for refunds unless they are defective or damaged upon receipt.b. Once we receive your returned item(s) and they pass the inspection process, we will initiate the refund within 10 business days.c. The refund will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please note that it may take additional time for the refunded amount to be reflected in your account, depending on your financial institution.
- Shipping and Handling Costs: a. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with returning the item(s) unless the return is due to our error or a defective product. b. We recommend using a trackable shipping method and purchasing shipping insurance to ensure the safe return of the item(s). We are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during the return shipping process.
- Restocking Fee: a. A restocking fee of 25% will be deducted from the refund amount for eligible returns. This fee covers the cost of processing the return and restocking the item(s).
- Exchanges:a. Exchanges are available for the original purchase amount, less restocking fees.b. To make an exchange, follow the refund process outlined above.c. Please note that restocking fees will be deducted from the exchanged item(s) based on the original purchase amount.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund and exchange policy, please contact us using the information below:Everest Mouldings Address: 9-1645 Sismet Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1Z3Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 416-848-4123
By making a purchase on our website, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this refund and exchange policy.
Note: This policy is subject to change without prior notice. Please review the policy periodically to stay updated on any modifications.